Stroke Awareness Training
This half day CPD course is suitable for anyone working in care and support settings and enables learners to identify the common signs of stroke, how to respond effectively and the importance of emergency response.
- What is stroke?
- Basic anatomy and physiology
- Why strokes occur
- Different types of stroke
- Recognising common signs and symptoms
- How to act FAST
- Responses and emergency treatments
- Effective care and support
- Post treatment care
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.