Safeguarding Adults at Risk (Levels 2 and 3)
This half-day Safeguarding Adults at Risk (Levels 2 and 3) course is suitable for all staff within a care setting.
This course has been devised for those who work with adults who may be classed as at risk within health, social care or education settings. Our training team can work with your organisation to ensure that your own policies and procedures are incorporated into the training.
- Defining abuse
- Signs and symptoms
- Underlying factors
- What to do
- Company policies and procedures
- Information sharing
- Physical abuse
- Domestic violence or abuse
- Sexual, psychological and emotional abuse
- Financial or material abuse
- Modern slavery, mate crime, discriminatory abuse, organisational and institutional abuse
- Neglect, acts of omission and self-neglect
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.