React to Red
A one day training course aimed at carers and nurses to recognise and prevent pressure ulcers and other tissue viability issues.
- Responsibility, legislation and best practice
- What is tissue viability?
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Functions of the skin
- Factors affecting the skin
- Pressure injuries
- Risk factors
- aSSKINg Model
- Assessment tools
- Nice guidelines
- Pressure injury treatments
- Other tissue viability issues
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.