Person Centred Planning (PCP)
This half day Person Centred Planning training course is suitable for carers and support workers.
This course is designed to enable participants to learn and develop their skills and knowledge in Person Centred Planning (PCP) Approaches. The participants will have the opportunity to learn about the different planning tools, such as PATH, Personal, Futures Planning and Essential Lifestyle Planning. Participants will also get the opportunity to develop skills at graphic facilitation.
- What is and is not Person Centred Planning (PCP)?
- Why is Person Centred Planning important?
- Person centred Thinking
- Collaborative care and support planning
- Essential Lifestyle Plans (ELP)
- Personal futures planning
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.