Mental Health Awareness
- What is Mental Health?
- Mental Health Problems
- The Stigma Around Mental Health
- Fact or Fiction
- Mental Health Myths
- Mental Health Conditions, including the Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis,
- Treatments and Support for:
- Depression – Psychosis – Anxiety Disorders – Bipolar Disorders – Schizophrenia – Schizoaffective Disorder – Personality Disorders – Clusters A, B & C – Dissociative Disorders
- Mental Health Act
- Mental Capacity Act
- DoLS (Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards)
- What is Restraint and Restriction?
Your staff will be equipped with all the relevant knowledge and an understanding of the various mental health instances you may face within a care setting, and how to approach each.
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.