McKinley T34 Syringe Driver
This syringe driver training course is aimed at registered nurses who want to upskill or refresh their knowledge around syringe drivers. The aim is to teach delegates the theoretical and practical skills required to safely and effectively use syringe drivers.
This syringe driver training will teach delegates the importance of ensuring the machine is set up correctly before adminstering any medication through them.
This training course is tailored around the McKinley T34, training can be arranged for alternative models if required – please let us know in advance.
- Priming the administration line
- Pre-loading and syringe placement
- Setting infusion parameters and infusion rate
- Checks during operation (including battery and event log)
- Alarm conditions
- Changing set up (authorised users only)
- Cleaning and storage
- This training is supported by distribution of a comprehensive manual which should be thoroughly understood prior to use of the pump
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.