Fire Warden (Marshal) Training
Having a designated fire warden at work is an important part of fire safety. The fire warden works together with the employer to ensure that fire safety measures and evacuation procedures are in place and effective. This course will provide you with the necessary theoretical training required to be a qualified fire warden. It will educate you about what your legal duties are, will provide you with an understanding of fire, familiarise you with fire hazards and fire safety arrangements, and detail what your emergency evacuation procedures should entail. The information in the course will enable you to take responsibility for fire safety in your workplace and protect everyone’s wellbeing.
- Fire legislation
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.