Fire Safety Awareness
This half-day Fire Safety Awareness course is suitable for all staff within business and care settings.
Employers are legally required by the Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005) to provide information, instruction and training to employees about fire precautions in the workplace. This course helps you to fulfill this obligation by providing your staff with the knowledge and understanding required to act safely in the event of a fire in the workplace.
- Key legislation and legal requirements relating to Fire Safety.
- Knowledge of the ‘Fire Triangle’.
- Knowledge of fire detection and warning systems and how to use/react to them.
- Key facts relating to evacuation in the event of fire.
- Knowledge of fire types and which extinguishers can be used on them.
- Precautions to minimise the risk of fire.
Your staff will be equipped with all the relevant knowledge of understanding the causes of fires and how to safely deal with them using the correct equipment.