Domiciliary Mandatory Training
This full day course covers all the essential areas required for care staff’s safe working within domiciliary settings. With practical assessments and discussions, this enjoyable Mandatory Training day ensures staff are meeting their compliance requirements for insurance purposes as well as refreshing their knowledge in all the vital areas for safe working.
- Basic life support (in line with the Resuscitation Council (UK))
- Manual handling and people handling
- Information governance and GDPR
- Mental health awareness
- Mental Capacity Act 2005 and DoLS
- Equality and diversity
- Health and safety in a persons’ own home
- Fire safety
- Nutrition and hydration
- Food safety principles
- Infection prevention and control
- Safeguarding adults
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.