Domestic Staff Study Day
This full day course is the ideal practical study for domestic staff (for example cleaners, cooks and housekeepers) to understand key responsibilities related directly to their roles. Completed in an engaging and enjoyable way, the day provides opportunity for discussion and clarification over their vital roles.
- Manual handling of objects
- Health and safety of the site including fire safety
- Control of substances hazardous to health (CoSHH)
- Infection prevention and control
- Safe use of Personal Preventative Equipment (PPE)
- Record keeping
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.