Dignity, Privacy and Respect
- Definition of privacy, dignity and respect
- Getting to know individuals and building good relationships
- Person-centred care plans and promoting independence
- Dignity, respect and privacy and their relationships with abuse and safeguarding rules
- MCA and DoLS
- Communication Skills
- Pain Management, personal hygiene and providing practical assistance
- Privacy and confidentially rules
- Social Inclusion
- Ensuring dignity and respect for care staff
Your staff will be equipped with all the relevant knowledge and understand how to offer dignity, privacy and respect to their patients.
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.