CPAP and BiPAP
This CPAP and BiPAP Awareness training course delivers an overview of each of these air delivery systems, the reasons for their use, their benefits and possible side effects. The practical, simulated assessment uses a range of standard equipment available on the market.
- What is a CPAP?
- Anatomy and physiology of the respiratory system
- Indications, including COPD
- How the machine is set up
- Cleaning and sanitising the machine and accessories
- Precautions and dangers (including pressure areas)
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.