Care Planning For Managers
This full-day training course is structured as a ‘workshop’, led by a highly experienced care trainer who can assist managers to build and/or refine their care planning. The course offers managers practical tools and model documents, policies and recording systems that can be adapted to your own care setting and used to produce effective care plans.
- Why person-centred care planning?
- Essential elements of care plans
- Why risk assessments?
- Model risk assessments and their completion
- Basics of record keeping and document management
- Model policies and recording documents
- Lifestyle plans
- Future planning
- Advice in preparation and adaptation of model documents for setting’s use
Care management staff who complete this course will have an understanding of best practises and useful tools and techniques used by successful care managers.
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.