Resilience is vital to successful performance. It helps individuals and organisations to ‘bounce back’ after workplace challenges, setbacks and crisis with commitment and optimism. Therefore, it’s a key skill for employees at all levels, in all professions.
This Resilience Training course will help you build on your own levels of personal resilience and understand why resilience is important. To do this, it provides actionable steps for developing your five pillars of resilience: emotional wellbeing, inner drive, future focus, relationships, and physical health. You will gain an understanding of how to handle life’s challenges with greater strength and positivity, as well as learn and grow from them. By the end of this course, you’ll have a healthier mindset and feel more capable of bouncing back from difficulties.
- Understanding the Definition of Resilience
- What Resilience can mean to different people
- Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs
- What happens if childhood is negative and issues become unresolved
- Resilience Recognising
- Coping Strategies and Mindfulness
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.