Mandatory Training (Skills for Health CSTF)
This is a one-day training course suitable nurses, carers and support workers.
Abuka now run two variations of our highly-regarded All-in-One-Day Mandatory Training course. The NHS ‘Skills for Health’ UK Core Skills Training Framework aligned version covers all topics to the depth required for agency nurses and carers working under the current NHS Frameworks (HTE, CSS and CPP) while our Independent version is geared specifically towards independent care settings, giving experienced nurses and carers the vital refreshers, updates and further tools to work effectively within a care environment.
- Skills for Health CSTF aligned Mandatory Training:
- Information Governance (inc. Countering Fraud, Bribery and Corruption in the NHS)
- Equality & Diversity
- Mental Health Act
- Mental Capacity Act & DoLS,
- Safeguarding Adults and Children (Level 2 standard)
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Basic Life Support (Practical, in line with principles directed by the Resuscitation Council UK)
- Health and Safety inc. Risk Assessment, CoSHH, Lone Worker
- Fire Safety
- Infection Prevention (inc C. Dif, MRSA)
- Food Safety Principles
- Complaints Handling
- Conflict Resolution (NHS standard)
- Moving & Handling (Practical, including the use of hoists and slings)
This High Quality Training Course has been Independently Certified by The CPD Certification Service, giving learners a nationally recognised and transferable certificate upon completion.