Food Safety (Level 3)
This level 3 course is suitable for managers and supervisors in a retail, catering or manufacturing environment and has been written by leading experts in the field of food safety. The training modules included in this course cover the key syllabus of Level 3 Food Safety qualifications, placed in three categories.
- Introduction to food safety
- Contamination hazards and control
- Food poisoning
- Personal hygiene
- Design, construction and use of food premises and equipment
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Pest control
- HACCP and food safety management systems
- Control measures from purchase to service
- Supervisory management
- Food Safety legislation and enforcement
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.