Fire Warden (Marshall) Training
This half-day fire warden training course is suitable for all staff within business and care settings.
Fire Marshalls (or Fire Wardens as they may be known) are key personnel with the advanced knowledge and skills to act calmly and professionally in the event of fire, lead staff and other persons to safety, and support the business owners in upholding good standards of fire safety procedures and systems throughout the year. This half-day course ensures your Fire Marshalls are well equipped with these skills and helps organisations meet their obligations under the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Fire legislation
- The common causes of fire
- The behaviour of fire
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- How to use fire extinguishers
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly