FREE Mandatory Update Training
November 26 @ 9:00 am - 4:30 pmFree
26th November 2019 – Suitable for Nurses and Carers working under the CCS, HTE and CPP NHS Frameworks and independently certified by the CPD Certification Service, providing 7 hours of CPD.
Our Mandatory Training provides practical training in ALL the CSTF elements in just one day – there is no need to attend separate days for different elements.
This Course Includes
- Equality, Diversity and Human Rights
- Health, Safety and Welfare (inc. Lone Working and Complaints Handling)
- NHS Conflict Resolution – Fire Safety – Infection Prevention and Control
- Moving and Handling (Practical, inc. Hoist and Slings)
- Safeguarding Adults and Children (Level 2)
- Resuscitation (in line with Resuscitation Council UK)
- Preventing Radicalisation
- Information Governance
Abuka Ltd are members of the CPD Certification Service, which means courses – including Mandatory – offer learners quality, certificated learning that can contribute to their CPD portfolios.
Why Choose Us?
- Abuka Ltd operates at only the highest standards, which means both high-quality clinical skills and educational experience is imparted throughout all our training.
- Our Mandatory Training provides practical training in ALL the CSTF elements in just one day – there is no need to attend separate days for different elements.
- All Abuka are not just ‘trainers’ – they have a genuine, operational knowledge and experience in a wide variety of healthcare settings, having previously worked as nurses or senior carers and in relevant training environments.
- Abuka is ‘Dementia Friends’, are members of the British Institute of Learning Disabilities, the National Back Exchange and are members of the Association of Healthcare Trainers. The good practice and national recommendations from these affiliations are included in all our training courses.