This half day course covers the care and maintenance of common Doppler equipment, their uses and monitoring. With practical assessments throughout, nurses will leave with a greater understanding of practical use and recording.
- Selection and maintenance of equipment
- Theory of Doppler assessment
- Practicalities of carrying out the Doppler Assessment
- Variables that may affect result
- Calculation and interpretation of the ABPI score
- The significance of findings and treatment decisions
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.