Joint Statement from Abuka and C4 Care
Abuka and C4 Care are committed to the principles of protecting and safeguarding both the workforce and the vulnerable individuals they work with and come into contact with.
As standard infection prevention and control precaution, all Abuka trainers and C4 Care staff will:
- Wash their hands with soap and water (where possible) before entering client premises
- Carry alcohol hand gel with them at all times and use this before entering and before leaving client premises and at least once every hour
- Wash hands with soap and water while on client premises in line with the World Health Organisation’s ‘Five Moments for Hand Hygiene’
- Pledge to inform management of any of the common systems of COVID-19 and refrain from entering premises without instruction if symptoms are present
- Employ sneezing / coughing etiquette, using tissues and hand washing appropriately
As part of their annual Mandatory Training delivered by Abuka, all C4 Care staff have been certified as practically understanding how to effectively hand wash and copies of Mandatory Training certificates, clearly displaying this, are available on request.
We would like to assure you of our close attention at all times and urge you to make contact if you have any questions.
C4 Care Limited