This one day PAT Testing course is suitable for site and management staff.
PAT Testing (for Site/Mangement Staff)
This one-day CPD Certified training equips relevant staff with the knowledge, skills and resources to undertake PAT testing within their own place of work, saving the organisation time and money. This course is delivered by trainers who are members of the Institution of Occupational Safety and Health and who have significant experience within health and safety roles.
- The legal requirements
- What to test and their frequency
- Roles and responsibilities
- Class 1 and Class 2 appliances
- Completing simple examinations
- Checking cables, fuses and plugs
- User checks, inspection and testing
- Understanding different testers
- Practical session, including testing ICT
- Record keeping require
The learned content of this course is certificated by the CPD Certification Service and adds 7 hours of learning to the candidate’s portfolio.