This one day Dementia Management training course is suitable for care managers.
Dementia Management (for Managers)
This full day course builds upon our Dementia Awareness training and is designed for managers within care settings to recognise the signs of dementia and manage early intervention, support systems, care planning and provide systems, support and processes for other staff.
- Identified issues in dementia care
- NICE Dementia Pathway
- Diagnosis and assessment
- Early intervention
- Supporting people in the advanced stages of dementia
- Pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions
- External supporting and affecting factors
- Dealing with behaviours that ‘challenge’
- End of life