Controlled Drugs Accountable Officer (CDAO)
Controlled Drug Accountable Officers are responsible for the safe management and use of Controlled Drugs within their organisation along with co-operating and sharing information relating to concerns about their use and management under the Controlled Drugs (Supervision of Management and Use) Regulations 2013. Controlled Drug Accountable Officer Training is invaluable and our accredited courses are ideal to count towards your Continuing Professional Development (CPD).
- Duties to secure the safe management and use of controlled drugs
- An overview of the 2013 Regulations
- External monitoring of compliance with th 2013 Regulations
- Organisations required to appoint a CDAO
- Appointments of CDAO
- National Lists of CDAO’s
- Overview of the role of the CDAO and the NHSCB and HB CDAO’s – duties to secure safe mangement and use of controlled drugs
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.