Advanced Airway Management (inc. Tracheal Intubation)
Advanced airway management covers the skills required to manage a patent airway using a variety of techniques. This course is designed as a skills update for Registered Nurses.
- Recognising the causes of airway obstruction
- Managing the airway during resuscitation
- Understand the role of simple techniques and devices for maintaining the airway and ventilating the lungs
- Understand the role of supraglottic airway devices during CPR
- Choking, asthma and COPD awareness
Successful completion of this training course will result in the award of a CPD accredited certificate covering all aspects of the above course contents.